I think it’s pretty well-known that I love to recycle! I love all things old and I especially love it when old things gets turned new again. Below is a very small amount of some of my favourite environment saving products. Enjoy.
1. Bonnie & Neil. Recognise the table centrepiece from our backyard? These guys are a true favourite of mine. Can’t wait to see what they are gonna do next.
2. Stampel. Andrea from Stampel (in the post below), started making jewellery stands, but now there are so many products to choose from. I love these necklaces, just beautiful.
3. Pure Bamboo. How cool is this keyboard? What a great idea.
4. Wewood. I get a lot of comments about this watch. Made from all recycled materials, and let’s face it, it looks cool.
5. Skulk of Foxes. I love these guys. Pictured above is one of their phone covers, but they have got all sorts of jewellery and homewares. Make sure you have a look, it’s beautiful.
6. Penguin Drink Bottle. If you take nothing else from my blog ever, please let it be to not drink bottled water again. Choose an adorable drink bottle that expresses your personality and refill it everyday. It will save you money, set you apart from the rest and let’s not forget, save the world from more unnecessary plastic in our landfills. Thanks everyone.
7. Emily Green. I promised from my earlier post about Emily Green that she had some cute scarves out and I was’t wrong. These patchwork scarves are amazing – love the different fabrics – how toasty.
8. Schwinn. Save the planet and ride a bike to work. I have to admit I’m not the best at this, but I’m trying and that’s all one can ask.
9. Spacecraft. Spacecraft has got to be one of the coolest shops in Melbourne. All bespoke handmade items that are absolutely unique. I love these patchwork cushions.
10. Cutlery. I just think this cutlery is adorable. If I had found it before my wedding, I would have used it.